The digital divide between seniors and the rest of the population is disappearing.
- That accessing their medical information online is very or somewhat important – 67%
- That they should have full access to their electronic health records – 83% (only 28% actually do today).
- It is somewhat or very important to request prescription refills electronically – 68%. Nearly half (46%) can do so today.
- Booking appointments online is somewhat or very important – 62%
- Emailing with providers is somewhat or very important – 53%
- Accessing electronic health records and medical history online or through a mobile app is most important – 46%
- Seeing a doctor virtually without a copay is most important – 42%
- Scheduling appointments electronically with a mobile app or online tool is most important – 15%