Prepared in collaboration with ComScore, this report highlights the increasing importance of the Silver surfer.
Download the report here or click on the image.
- Onliners 45+ now represent 19% of total – this is even more important considering the dramatic population growth of the older segment in the coming years
- Online usage among 55+ grew by 1.6% in the past year
- Spent increasing time online; an average of 1.16 hrs/day
- Penetration is greater in the more developed economies of APAC
- Predominantly older males. Hong Kong and Singapore are exceptions.
- Most interested in portals, search and entertainment sites